Friday, June 1, 2012

1,000 Pageviews

So in celebration of over 1,000 page views from 10 countries I decided to post one of my favorite videos. Being able to have fun and bond over things is key in any faith. The best relationships I have in church related groups were started by something funny.

Thankfulness is another aspect of the Catholic faith and that's why I want to thank you. I appreciate the comments on and off the blog. Every time one of my followers tells me they are inspired I am so humbled.

This blog was started in the hopes that it would inspire others and clearly it has. I have felt very safe here because you give me the ability to share my thoughts. But most of all you have allowed me to be completely authentic. Since starting this blog I have been able to work through many of my issues just by writing and posting it here.

Take what you have learned and what you will learn from this blog and share it with others. Even if my "followers" list to the side never expands passed the six of you I know I am being heard.

Thank You and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger